1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yes it is Mohandas. I saw it today afternoon and No, it is not a write off. I have seen another Linea similarly damaged being brought back to showroom condition at Mohandas some months back.
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any car can be brought back from dead...unlike us humans :).
    but i concluded so in my post coz it looked like the engine has got some bad hit !!
  3. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    no,the engine hasnt got any serious hit,the service guyz told me tht the passengers were safe,even without any safety features as its an ACTIVE variant
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Wow. That is where the structural strength of the Monocoque comes into play.
    3 people like this.
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    IMG_0003(1).jpg IMG_0004(1).jpg (R)IMG_0002 ..jpg
    Its the pics of a safari tht collided with Linea T-jet(within 1week after delivery).Linea was given back to the customer within 2 weeks after replacing front bumper,bonnet and headlight:D.Safari is lying in the service yard for more than 1.5 months.:(Sorry for the poor cam quality.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Safari looks like got hit from all direction.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    i think the safari may have rolled over onto its roof after hitting linea.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Safari rolled over down a cliff? It's really poor to see no sign of impact beams in those A pillars.
    Safari looks like one Rhino on the road but here, like a skinny stray dog battered with sticks all over it's body.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  10. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    for sure...they are rock solid!!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

yes at mohandas.btw do anyone here know how the accident have happened? I feel it as a head on collision. good to know that the passengers are safe. And thats FIAT!:cool: