1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ORR is nightmare these days. During nights i am hesitant to take that route. Tyre burst cases are happening regularly . Lack of awareness is creating further problems. Recently have seen Ritz and Swift doing 160+, both were on Race. Don't know in sudden braking situations how they could handle cars.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Yes it's a Teana.

The car was travelling on the other side of the road (the side not seen in the pictures). However, there was not much damage to the median, apart from light tyre marks at one small area. Must have gone airborne as soon as it hit the median.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
  4. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    OMG. IF in case Linea would never been flown in the air here comes the handling department. If so too nothing would have happened to passenger and driver.

Since it was Teana they survived just imagine if it was a micra and sunny.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    Really? Tho no offense to FIAT cars, but at very high speeds i.e 160+, any thing could happen to any cars right. I guess here alot of things matters, tyre grip, breaking, ABS, steering response, driver skills, car dynamics, etc. Though our FIAT cars do have few of them good still if tyres are bad i guess it wont help.
    Please correct me if i am wrong :)
    5 people like this.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Well, this is an accident in a way. Did not want to open a new thread, but wanted to share here, the experience of one very lucky guy:

His car gets trapped in a landslide, but he is still able to drive it :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  7. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    which car was that :)
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    That is the most surprising part. Hold your breath - it was a Wagon-R

Rajan
  9. pradeepg245

pradeepg245 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hmm now I understood why that car was washed away :)
    3 people like this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    A Punto driven by a lady happens to run over 2 bikers at the Drink and Drive check point. The male driver who was drunk noticed the checkpoint and handed over the wheel to his lady friend. A Traffic constable, who observed this got into the rear seat and the lady panicked and pressed the accelerator which resulted running the follwing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=573348512722347
    1 person likes this.