1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It has nothing to do with being rich/poor, all it is plain laziness and idiotism. I remember one such couple with a kid who lost balance and fell on DELHI RING ROAD near Dhaula Kuan. Luckily no one was hurt but there was a bigger danger yet to arrive, they fell on not so busy road and 4-wheelers were sort of cruisng along at 60-70 km/hr. The guy just didn't care about himself but covered both his wife and baby facing his back towards the incoming traffic, certainly he didn't lack compassion for his family.

Many people including me rushed waving our hands to the incoming traffic. The very first thing i told him, how dumb of you to carry your family on this rubbish thing. He was already scared to death, confused and out of words. Almighty's grace that None of them had a single scratch but were in a sort of trauma, including the baby crying. Soon when they gained their sense and prepared to leave again on the bike, just couldn't let them go without final words... pls take a bus if you don't have a car, don't ride this bullshit when you are going out with your family. The guy also said that it is last time when he is riding bike with his family. Lot of people around me were staring like i am some sort of an interplanatory visitor with such out of context concept (obviously they were the one who were also riding bikes with their wives etc). Whatever, I am 100% sure that the guy would never dare to ride along with his family on bike. Fortunately he learnt it without any loss but not everyone does get a second chance, most hurting part of it.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    I knew a person he used to go with her pregnant wife in his bike and once I saw him almost falling from his bike along with his wife...and unbeliveable but true ->>> HE HAD A CAR a NEW SANTRO in his garage !!!!
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    This Morning on the Hyderabad ORR

Happened around 4-5 hrs ago. People were discussing that both the Driver and the Passenger survived. Don't have any more information.

Both Driver & Passenger Airbags deployed. From the looks of it, the driver seemed to have dozed off and went airborne as soon as the tyres hit the divider.

There was a 25 foot drop just beside the wreck, They were really lucky not to fall from the top.

IMAG0440.jpg IMAG0441.jpg IMAG0442.jpg IMAG0443.jpg IMAG0444.jpg IMAG0445.jpg IMAG0446.jpg
  4. What car is this ?
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Think its NISSAN from the wheel symbol
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ohh thats a bad accident and those are 2 lucky pals that survived from such accident. Looks like Nissan Teana or Sunny.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Its the Nissan Teana.
    2 people like this.
  8. Car broke into two pieces :eek:
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Oops, how did the driver manage to do that.

Dont see the median damaged did something hit the car??

HYD ORR seems to always witness some or the other accidents :(
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Yes it's the Teana. Horrible to see such a big car broken into 2. Just curious, what would be the state of Linea in such a case??

Teana-2013-6.jpg