1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Same situation i faced when driving to KodaiKanal last month but the mistake was myn couldn't notice the Lorry at the curve i had no choice or gap to sneak ahead and stopped abruptly while the lorry almost came closer but stopped a inch in front of me. i had nice lessons from both the lorry driver as well as the tempo walla.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    Actually here too mistake is mine. I thought that the rood will be a straight stretch and forgot that the bus drivers are brainless people, I started overtaking maneuver. But my brain worked fast to brake and honk to reduce the impact of the accident.
  3. @mightymaveryk,you have a ER punto??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    After looking at the Incident where a Audi Q7 rammed the Auto rickshaw in Bangalore am surprised and thinking are we really living in India is there anything called humanity, its sad and heartening to see victims lying on the road injured crying in pain asking for help and 4 Cars pass by just starring at the victims and leaving them to die..:oops:
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  5. My friend who owns a TW Punto in Bangalore had a very bad incident 15 days back. He said it was raining and he was behind a Indica Cab. An auto was waiting to cross the road and the Indica Cab hit the Auto. The Auto turned turtle. The indica guy all of a sudden took his car in reverse to check the state of the auto without looking back. My friend had to apply sudden brake but couldn't manage to stop the car rear ended the indica. Now starts the real bad time for him. The indica guy flew away immediately. My friend noticed a kid inside the over turned auto. So he stopped the car to help them out. After they were all out, they put the blame on my friend. They all acted as if they all saw him hitting the auto. The crowd surrounded and asked for 25K as compensation. After all the try he ended up giving them 5K. The car's front is badly hit with bent bonnet, broken bumper and headlamps and damaged radiator.

In such situations I feel like having a dashboard camera would help to some extent.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Cheating Death
    4 people like this.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Where did you get this information? Airbags don't come out in Punto when literally stood on brake pedal at speeds you can't even imagine to be at, You just preferred running over that poor dog:thumbs down!!

IMG-20130617-00020.jpg IMG-20130617-00021.jpg IMG-20130617-00022.jpg IMG-20130617-00023.jpg

Classical case of getting drugged & stoned to the extent where all dimensions merge, can only see a nose straight pathway to heaven in hyperspace!
    Our world is one more clown less today:p.
    2 people like this.
  8. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

9. limraj

limraj Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Running Hyundai Accent catches fire.

KL-08-S-6336, Hyundai Accent, Near Munnar, Kerala.
    Reason for fire is not known.
    A newspaper grab:

10. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Today at 5.30 pm I saw this Linea being towed in Varthur Road after the flyover towards Whitefield.
    From the damage it doesn't look like major accident (hope no one is injured), mostly it skidded and hit some other vehicle (just guessing).
    Also observed that the airbags have deployed.
    As I posted earlier in this thread - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/i-am-off-topic/2548-accidents-47.html#post160817
    Where I saw a T Jet at KHT Motors with major damage with half the front along with crash guard went inside and bend in A pillar, but the airbag censor is intact hence airbag not deployed. And in this case the airbag is deployed and the censor is just located where this car is hit.
    I should not guess much about the accident but somehow I have a feeling that it is the censor if damaged opens the airbag in Linea.
    If this car owner is a tfian he can provide more input, if he wishes.

a1.jpg a3.JPG a2.jpg a5.JPG a4.jpg .