1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Here's a bad one. ususeguj.jpg ynupavy6.jpg zebu6a6e.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    What happened here??
    Seems Linea Emotion is back stabbed by some one
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    OMG! impact looks like somebody was tailgating at very high speed and hit the behind
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Twice I have knocked down two wheelers on marathahalli bridge couple of years back, when there used to be right turn. In both cases, I was taking right turn when the biker came from the rear and took a U-turn to the right. Nothing much happened because speed was 15-20kmph. The policeman there immediately came and scolded the biker. Another time, a biker came from the left rear when I was taking left to the prestige tech park on sarjapur road. He was at such speed that the bike lost control and went to the service road on the left. My rearview mirror glass broke and gave a long scratch on the rear left door.
    Most likely a loaded truck and linea were going at high speed and linea did sudden braking?
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ah no.. See, I hit this wall and a brick (or a flower pot or whatever) dislodged from the wall and fell on the windshield breaking it.. :rolleyes:
    And if you can handle the insurance surveyors, you can get away with anything.
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    True, indeed it happend to me when my car had some dent and I wanted to the best body/paint job in bangalore, so I went to the Body repair shop in Ulsoor road just after HCL Tech office. When the insurance surveyor came he was not convinced about the charges etc.
    He advisd me to go to authorised service center, which I had no option and in the TASS he approved the job.
    There was not much difference in cost, rather the outside one was charging little less, but the surveyor is more comfortable with TASS :cool:
  7. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These are the intellectuals who wears the "Education ruined my knowledge" in their Tees and they ruin the others life.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,
    Just heard from my colleague (She is devastated) that a very bad accident happened today morning around 9-10 near Elec city junction below the fly over. A private bus rammed into a biker who was standing on road to cross on the left most lane near to the metal barricade. The bike was crushed badly but no idea about casuality.

Do any body got more info? Feel very angry about rash drivers. Wish i could kill them. :A

Thanks
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
  9. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today morning, on my way to Office I saw one Linea jumped over the drain in front of symphony office, cessna business park.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Paisa vasool..what a good build, even after such a hard attack from behind, not much of damage is seen passenger cabin.