1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This Monday on my way to office near sarja pura junction, in front of Enfield showroom, I saw three car hit each other from back.. front one was Innova,, middle one was New i20(ribbon intact), and last one was swift. I20 stopped just 1/2 ft from Innova, but to his bad luck,, swift hit him hard from back. i20 bumber was damaged but swift one head light and bumber was damaged badly..

That is the reason, u should always keep good breaking distance at least near the crowded areas.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Don't go by Ribbon intact = new. I know of many people who do not remove the ribbon. I doubt if they actually know how to open the bonnet and remove the ribbon.

Keeping safe distance is a good and safe practice, but extremely difficult to follow. If you leave even a few inches gap, it will immediately be filled up with two wheelers. A couple more inches, you can also expect autos to try and squeeze inside :A

Rajan
    4 people like this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :evilsmile well said rajan, i too have seen the car running for months with ribbon intact.
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Add couple more and you will have whole lot of white Indicas, Taveras, Sumos & Innovas trying to squeeze in.....
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Almost every day, I see a swift, Figo, or a polo with bonnet unlocked, driving towards marathahally from sarjapur road junction. I was always reluctant to alert them, fearing they they would make fun of me saying, "this is default behavior"
    2 people like this.
  6. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Once I saw a Esteem car in Bangalore Mysore Road coming from opposite side and suddenly the bonnette went off !!!
    May be he was driving too fast with bonnet unlocked which was already loose.....very dangerous. Think about other vehicles
    had the bonnet fallen on their windscreen at high speed !!! Luckily it fell leftside the road.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is so damn scary :shocked Had never heard such an incident before.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I thought such things happened only in movies - rigged to happen under controlled circumstances. This happening on a public road is indeed very scary.

Rajan
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    An accident that happened the other day in Kerala.

CAR.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2013