1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    If if were a local, should have starred at him also, Those Idiots are to be given a good session on the road.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @mighty, good you avoided collision with one of the most notorious vehicles on road!

First they should have OVRM's to peep in :evilsmile Most of these Ape like vehicles will be driven without rear view mirrors and they merrily drive in a crowded lane :evil: Few months back, an Ape scrapped a stationary Audi A4's right rear wheel arch! Reason - Audi guy was waiting to turn right with indicators on but this fellow did not have enough patience to wait ! :A
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I encountered one funny situation. I was on my way to office in AUTO Rickshaw. Auto stops at signal. But he wants to do some crazy.
    In front there is MERC S Class benz towards slight right side. So this auto wala wants to get away through that narrow passage from left. When he tries to do i warned him...Agar us gaadi ko laga tho tera AUTO Bhejke paisa Usko deena padega ( If you hit that vehicle you have to Sell ur Auto and give money to them ) ... Surprisingly he said ......'Saab Mera AUTO pathar pod hain...Car ko lagi tho uski poori door thutjayegi kuch nahin hotaa' ( Sir, My AUTO is just Robust than Mercedes .. Nothing will happen ) and he continues through that passage. Typical thinking.. :)
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    ape's and auto's are like cockroach's on the road i hate them never allow you to pass through and block the traffic hell bent moving at snail pace in the center of the road, at junctions never know which cockroach will pop up and rush on your front.
  5. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It's a strategy many people resort to. Shout at him before he starts, so that he may become defensive.
    Statutory warning: Do that only if yu have a local regn plate.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
    2 people like this.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    i am glad we have the best in class safety and braking features in FIAT, and am not boasting off or advertizing anything here fact being i myself having experienced lot of times in my mighty horse punto, i can say it saved me once from bumping into an innova which stopped abruptly on a highway in the middle of the road from 80 to 0 abrupt hard braking, second time avoided hitting a small school girl who jumped onto the road crossing near kundlalahalli (that time my brake pads were in worn out condition i was going to ASS for replacement that day) again not a single scratch to me or the school girl she walked out smiling, third time avoided hitting a bmtc bus who severed suddenly to left without knowing i was there just close to him on the left lane. Thank you punto you make my day!
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    100% agreed on the warning. :)

But I will advice don't mess with these peoples because these idiots are not as educated as you are. So why waste your time as well as your temper for such guys.
    If any unavoidable incident happened then talk with them in the different manner which seems to be in favor of them but in actual you are telling him how bad traffic sense you have.

I am doing same in pune lots of time & enjoying to see their reactions after that :)
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    These idiots are everywhere,recently at my place one student was killed due to the negligence of this ape driver.
    the ape guy was too fast and speeding at a junction,from the other end the petrol tanker was about to take left turn and he follwed the rules by showing left indicator with headlights ON as well.but this ape guy was in hurry the tanker guy was almost there towards left,the ape guy applied brakes was uncontrollable and this student sitting behind, due to urgent applied brakes he fallen outside of the auto directly into the rear wheels of the tanker and half of the body was totally rammed by truck.Though there was no fault of tanker driver,he ran away from the spot and surrendered himselves in police station.
  9. Few days back one Fiesta taxi stopped in bannnerugatta road as school van stayed in to taxi's lane, three young folks raiding on bike rammed into it.
    For some reason i honked at them but realized i need stop applied brakes, I had lost the safe distance already due to time spent on honking, but the car stopped well 5 feet before the bike and my memories started haunting saw the rear view mirror a red Tuscon wine Linea did the same, i thanked god as there was no swift/dezire or Indicab behind my car.
    3 people like this.
  10. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Even if they have RVMs, they don't use it. That is another big issue. They think that the RVMs are just a fancy item in the vehicle. Hell lot of times I used to get tensed with the bikers who removes the RVM and put a kid on tank or a female on the pillion. They ride their vehicle like "Mere baap ka road" attitude. If we honk to avert collision because of their abrupt lane change behavior, we only will be culprits in their mind. Shameless fellows...