1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Massive Inferno

Massive fire in parking yard in Wind Tunnel road, off old Airport road involving multiple vehicles. I can hear tyres exploding even as I am posting this
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2013
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Thats bad news! Its heavily crowded on a working day. Hope there are no major casualties!
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Here are a couple of pics shot from the terrace of my office:

WP_000329.jpg

WP_000330.jpg

No idea about causalities. Fire brigade is here and the fire is now under control.

Rajan
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Seems major fire, and looks to me, mostly buses are there in parking.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes. That is an open area, meant for company cabs to be parked in the day time. 20 cars and 8 buses are burnt to ashes, according to people here.

Rajan
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  6. It looks very bad, any idea about the casualties or how it happened???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Team, I do not know if we are already working on it, if not can we get started on this? Count me in for this activity.

Raj
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    According to investigations by police the parked cabs was from a big cab service provider in Bangalore - infants who had only disposed or old cabs and buses dumped in this area, police is still not able to figure out the cause of fire, more than 23 vehicles were destroyed in the fire which accounted for more than 1.5 core, no casualties were reported.
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Today I averted an accident with prompt braking. Near the Sarjapura Junction, I was taking right and was at 15kmph. There was a tanker that was taking left (means he was turning into the road from where I was exiting) and there was a bus behind him; both were slow enough. There was an idiot Piagio Ape guy overtook these two vehicles in full speed and braked just half feat before my car and looked at me angrily and turned the vehicle and left. How pathetic idiot he was? He might be the local guy of the village. If I moved to the next gear to push, we would have collided. If he comes in front of a truck (in case there was a truck instead of my car) that guy would have perished. After that I was not able to cross 50kmph even in very open straight stretch too, thinking that I need to be very careful about the traffic.
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Consider those Piagio Ape drivers are default idiots . Atleast in Hyderabad 80% of drivers i observe that these guys doesnt even peep through their mirrors when taking left or right. Inspite of Ape's trailer protudes outside they drive crazy. Beware of them.