1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Indeed a terrible accident. Again, this accident shows that air bags are a must these days. Great build quality alone won't be sufficient.
    He might have a dozed off for a split second. However good driver you are, however great car you drive, your body needs rest.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

I am pained to see pics of such a fine car totaled.
    Is the owner a member here?
  3. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    My my! This is one helluva scary accident! @PatchBoy, is he our member? Or you know the owner?
    Looking at the remains of car i can't even imagine how bad this accident would have been! Specially in the last pic i noticed that C piller is totally ripped off!!! This one have to be a high speed accident! Im just greatfull that owner escaped without going anything wrong!
    Drive Safe guys!!
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How on earth did this fellow survive :shocked - Corvette Z06 Driver Made it Out Alive from this Horrific Accident

Amazing 2.JPG
    Amazing 1.JPG
    Amazing 3.JPG
    Amazing 4.JPG
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    It shows clearly the build quality of Fiats.:car

From the front angel cant recongise it as Linea i thought it to be a Old Verna. Think the driver should have done 120+ in the T-Jet
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I have started avoiding express way these days as its turning race track with more and more accidents, can't understand how a vehicle at such speeds could be controlled every body is in a hurry to reach office and leave home.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Guess our work style today has become more or less like school. Kids @ skool run for skool coz of late and run back home too :A
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    We can't blame the work culture. It's because of us ONLY. We start late and then rush, excuses being "I was speeding because I had to reach office fast for a meeting blah...blah..." We rarely try to start 15 mins early, be it from home or office. And, whether we have something urgent or not, almost everyone is in a hurry, me being no exception.
    4 people like this.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Perfect. Rushing to the office & after office is a common now a days.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey Buddy i am practicing this purely since last few months every 15 mins i am starting early or adding up in the morning the same amount of time is adding up late as i am reaching office cause i am not blaming the traffic .. :ugeek: