1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    sorry couldnt resist myself from posting it here even though its taken from another website(evident from watemark).
    the 'MADE FOR INDIA' build quality of a world leading car maker , which outsells linea by leaps n bounds, by miles actually, just with its brand name.. now guess the car without checking out there :D !!!
    photo0205.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Toyota Etios? Going by the boot chrome garnish.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    For Indian conditions, it needs to be engineered in India. For use elsewhere, elsewhere engineering is fine!
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nasty accident. How did that happen BTW? Result of being hit by the Wagon R? :D
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Man that road seems to be not high way at all. So max speed would be around 50-60. Assuming at 60 hitting wagon R would cause such a pile of crap? Def its a chinese make i guess :D
  6. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Its hard to even believe that a car can be dismantled this way. :shocked
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Maybe the took all the usable parts and left the remains there(WR excluded)
  8. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    The Wagon R is damaged on the side but why so much kichdi of the other car somebody really messed with it..:)
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yesterday I seen an accident near Marathahalli subway, near the Innovative Multiplex. Both vehicles involved in the accident is Alto 800. I think both the drivers are friends and trying to test their driving skills. There is a hump on that road and first guy might have noticed it late and applied brake and the second car rammed on the back of the first car because of late braking. I feel pity for those guys.
    2 people like this.
  10. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Are those accident cars parked or put infront of some RTO office (see the board) ?