1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Is any action taken against this person???

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Heights of shamelessness was...

This BMW owner got down from his car after this accident... he himself clicked pics in his mobile phone and updated the DP and status msgs on his phone as well as on his facebook account as if its a feather in his crown...

within minutes... one of the girl came to pick him up in some small hatchback car from the spot and they flew off from the place immediately...

same night... considering the seriousness of the incident his facebook account was deleted and all the DP and status msgs were removed and phones were switched off.
  3. I am dumbstruck.this happens only in our country, I am pretty sure even if this goes to court the person will be out within few months at the max..

4. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    His family tried to prove that it was not their son but a driver who was driving this BMW 730 LDi.
    They said, they dont know where their Son Vismay Shah is. He must be out somewhere. May be out of station.
    Only after 58-60 hr since the incident has happened... he was brought to the police station by his family that too after the strong stand taken by the father who lost his only son Shivam Dave as Mr.Dave went on fasting in front of Media and requested Media to help him...
  5. Its really pains to read something like this, the poor and middle class are always left to suffer for these peoples follyness..

6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    couple of day's back a women driver moved down 4 pedestrians 1 died on the spot other 3 injured in Bangalore at night, while trying to learn driving ended up hitting few cars and moved onto footpath and hit the pedestrians, driver abandoned the car and fled the scene. After tracing the where about the police told she's wife of a priest in a temple and didn't had a valid driving license. She's charged with hit and run, not helping in assisting and hospitalizing the injured.
  7. The BWM guy should be punished Severly for Over Speeding. And for Shivam Dev, May his Soul RIP. The Bike driver holds the equal responsibility for the cause of the accident. If you look at the video clearly,

1. He was taking the turn (right) at the junction in the wrong side.
    2. He didn't slow down to give the right of way for the BMW.

He should have circled the round divider, waited for the oncoming traffic to go and then crossed the road. If you look at the other biker, he actually slows down and stops to take the U turn and that is when the accident happens to his fellow biker. Even if the BWM was coming at 50 KMPH, this accident could have caused the death since the biker didn't bother to wait for the BMW to take his right of way. He just like that crossed the road as if the whole road was one way.

In the court, The video clearly shows that the Biker was not obeying the rules and very few charges will HIT the BWM guy like over Speeding.
    5 people like this.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    I totally agree with you Srida.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Not only that, they do not care plus our law system makes room for them to get away easily. Pathetic!!

@Srida,
    Not only that, even the speed limit on that ROAD might have been violated by BMW guy. This is serious violation on top of that he killed a person. This is very very bad. Since its a junction dont you think even tbe responsiblity of the BMW guy to slow his car to some what maintanable speed? I guess even at 50 applying hard breaks would have controlled a bit so that no lives were taken.
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  10. Zen I am not in support for the BMW Guy, he should be punished. But the other side of the story has also got the major fault. I have seen many bikers, they give the responsibility of their lives to the car owners and drive their bikes like mad. mad meaning not over speeding or racing but without any common sense. They do such silly and senseless mistakes and there it is the responsibility of the other driver to prevent any accidents from happening to that stupid. A very common accident happening is the Bikers rear ending our cars in the traffic. I have many times in the traffic, when I had to stop the car for a signal, in the rear view mirror a biker would be looking else where and only when he comes close to the car realizing that he has to brake. they somehow stop the bike and show their hands to us meaning why did you stop the car ? the other common mistake by the biker is what we saw in the video. If over speeding is a crime then this kind of inattentive and careless driving is also a crime but the former is taken seriously and the later is taken lightly or not taken at all. Even in our forum I could see only the BMW owner is being bashed but not the biker(except one or two). I am cursing both the BMW driver and the biker too for the loss of the chap's life who would have got married in two months. What did BMW driver had in mind ? He being Rich and when racing on the city roads, no one has the right to cross him, and if anybody is hit it is the fate of the poor. and What did the Biker had in mind when crossing the junction ? I am poor, so I drive only a bike, so I don't have to slow down and when I am on road the rich (car owners) should give me way whatever situation it is and if anything happens to me it the rich who should be blamed, I don't have to have any responsibility even for my life.
    7 people like this.