1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    but at any angle i feel that the airbags should have come out.. I mean there is no rule that when the car hits anything at an angle the driver cannot be catapulted towards the steering wheel .
    1 person likes this.
  2. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Yes that is why I am worried if Linea airbag only opens on full frontal collision only.
  3. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Irrespective of the angle in which the collision happens _if_ the damage/impact is such a way that the front driver/passenger is going to experiences a hit on his face/upper chest I feel that the Front Airbags should get deployed and this can be achieved by having more than one sensor.

I would like to strongly believe that Fiat engineers would have thought about it and this collision probably didn't warrant deployment.

Does our Linea's have only one collision sensor for Front Airbags?
  4. varun pandit

varun pandit Amatore

dehradun
    shocking news.be responsible on roads.

hi frnds.today, i saw a shocking news in local news paper.three m.b.b.s students died in a road accident when they lost control on their punto. 20130225_120034.jpg
  5. Very sad to hear about the accident..
    My heartfelt condolences to the victims family
    R.I.P

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Speeding BMW 730 LDI - Hit and Run Case in Ahmedabad - One dead (Pillion bike rider died on the spot) + another one is serious (Bike driver is severely injured)

He was doing 160+ KMPH as per eye witnesses

- - - Merged Post - - -

Its in Regional Language (Gujarati) but would give more details...

7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

I would take that with a pinch of salt,how can a eye witness calculate the speed?
    i have seen the video,the Beemer is moving pretty fast but not at 160.
    IMHO both the biker and BMW driver are at fault here.
    BMW driver for speeding and the biker for not checking the oncoming traffic before taking the right turn.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    WTF is wrong with these guys. Poor those bike riders. How can you zoom at junctions like this. I feel sad and sorry for the biker riders :( RIP.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    27yrs. old car owner Vismay Shah is into Land Developing Business and is a son of Famous Eye Surgeon Dr. Amit Shah...

They own couple of exotic cars ie. Mercs, Jag, NISSAN SkyLine GTR, BMWs....

His love for speed was very much famous in Ahmedabad as most of the Ahmedabad Residents would have seen him atleast once doing 200+KMPH specially in his Nissan Skyline GTR on which he got custom exhaust system fitted which is costing more than the Fiat Linea T-Jet+ itself.

The guy who lost his life - his name was Shivam Dave and was 25 years old Engineer, the only child to his parents. He got engaged just couple of months back and was supposed to get married in coming couple of months. Pillion Rider Rahul Patel is serious and is hospitalized since last 62 Hr. since the incident has happened.
  10. "With greater power comes responsibilities", this is just a proverb, these people with soo high powered cars which can do 0-100 with the blink of an eye are not bothered about other peoples safety.provided the condition of roads we in India have driving at any speed above 140 is risky..

It really feels very bad to see incidents like these keep happening again and again.RIP

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013