1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    just thought of sharing some pics of an accident which i saw a couple of years back near allapey .. found this when i was cleaning my hard disk.. guess the car involved. it became just a ball of metal n plastic n all 4 died on the spot.. result of a small miscalculation while overtaking in a two laned highway..
    PQAAACLeuzB5tb-lEvwBwzpDxK6mzelGfc3qgXPg6cH75EqmjkuS_czOGK8rxNeo2KUAGx9mswJCRIxia7L2nh9tpBIAm1T1.jpg
    PQAAAFs1VToIKYon-glBMaDMoCLyugqpbkW3Y7_4CZrfcNiDDsOu8KirmNeUnhEKkdkf9LXn4NpnYtq6Idd6JHtxhfMAm1T1.jpg
    PQAAACTo8R31FRjblDAQUijeGRuqn5HGSqFPhnj4dVsO466l_fTq_MKCvRg_tIOWJX4-NsZG39UxgzQY4JjQl158PiIAm1T1.jpg
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Damn! The car has been damaged beyond recognition! Scary impact.... Wondering what speed he was doing on a 2 lane road. Last time when I was travelling from Allappey to Cochin, the cab guy was saying this its a accident prone stretch. In fact he drove very sedately while doing this stretch.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Another terrible accident that happened near Gundlupet last week.
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Is it an Alto?
    This (KSRTC) is one of the most deadliest creatures on road that one can see in south india ( kerala and few parts of tamil nadu) .I never ever try to overtake even a bike if i see this red elephant coming ahead in front. When ever i see him on my rvms i just give him the way to pass without any second thoughts. One has to appreciate the skills of the drivers of kerala.s.r.t.cs and B.M.T.C Volvos though :p
  5. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @patchboy Actually zenwalker was talking about the very first post of this thread and not about the figo accident. some confusions somewhere :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That WAS a chevy Spark !!!
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i agree with varun.. but in another angel it looks like a-star
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes sir, you did spot on right. Thank you :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

taken some time ago when i visited the Mitsubishi service station IMG-20120831-00147.jpg IMG-20120831-00148.jpg
  10. Looks like a dumpyard...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2