1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I doubt it. Maybe the angle of the CCTV makes us feel that he was close but I think he was safe. Also, he braked and slowed down pretty early. In comparison, the Figo braked too late. Looking at the way the Figo banged into the trailer it's clear that the driver failed to spot the trailer, he bangs into the rear portion and we can see the back wheel's hit the car too.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Really, the pic looks like its not a major damage because most of the body remains good. Only damage is from the side. But may be i am wrong. So is the damage cost are very high as like other cars huh?
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Even if the driver had spotted a Trailer, It would have been an Miss-judgement of the speed of the trailer, The Figo driver must have taught the Trailer would pass away as he had applied the brakes from the distance to cut down the speed NOT TO STOP.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    :A :A :A

Rajan
  5. Oh God..!! It is horrible to see. Can't even imagine the condition of the Driver..!! RIP..!! Drive Safe Guys..!:car We have a Family behind us.!
  6. May their soul R.I.P.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    A good one to watch
    1 person likes this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Horrible. All these videos are from the Bangalore Traffic Police's cameras. If you watch carefully, almost all the accidents happen, because the erring driver is in a hurry. Whatever for, I have no clue.

At 4:12, the BMTC bus' windscreen just shatters - it is tempered glass and not laminated, which is in violation of the now infamous CMV rule 100. Any high speed collision will result in the driver / passengers being ejected through the front windshield.

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  9. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    The most horrible incidence I ever saw in my life
    Driver of Ford was under alcoholic effect.
    Alcohole ! The most dangerous addiction causing accidental death.
  10. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Sure, ALCOHOLE is best avoided at all times.

In the video one can see the futility of wearing a helmet without the strap. The helmet will fall off from the head even before the person falls down. So it is waste of effort to to wear an unstrapped helmet.

Abdul