1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    So which car did you own now?
  2. My GP out of action for almost 2 weeks

My GP suffered little damage which I thought was minor but now it is somewhat serious injury.....:(

On 26th evening while returning after picking my wife, at a junction I was just crossing when suddenly a Fu***** biker on a Pulsar 200 at full throttle smashed into my car on the right front side.. I got out and saw that there was only one dent and little paint scraped of and the rider and the pillion were drunk... @ 4pm in the evening....... :eek:

After some heated exchange and some abuses from the local people they took off after I noted down the bike's registration number.

While driving the car, I knew instantly that something serious had happened and the steering wheel was not straight and also while turning left, wheel turned very fast and not straightening and my heart started pounding faster.

I somehow drove the car to the TASS and on inspection it was found that the right front lower arm was bent and damage to the steering rack and power steering oil was leaking and the strut also was bent.

Anyway Insurance surveyor have inspected the vehicle and parts ordered by TASS and will take another week to get it repaired.

Image288.jpg

Image289.jpg

Image287.jpg

Image286.jpg
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    romsi_rk sad to hear about the accident ..
    ask your insurance company to claim from that bikers third party insurance. you should not loose your ncb (in case u havent claimed before) due to other party's fault.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    thats to much of impact from a bike, getting struts out of order is hard to believe.
  5. NCB I haven't claimed before, bikers left but have noted down the number and filed a petition with the police.

even i thought the same but maybe the SE didnt want to take the risk of just repairing for name sake.
  6. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    So sorry to hear this. Looks like the bike hit the wheel real hard and that resulted in the damage.
  7. True Royz..

Since Punto is built like a tank and also the windows were up.. I didnt feel the hit being so severe but later only I realised....... :(
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Romsi, Sorry to see it happened, But Thank god you are safe, But sue the Biker dude, as you have his Reg. No. dont let him pass on,
  9. Thanks Tony for your concern.

Yup... am following up with the local police regarding the biker. :(...... missing ma baby.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Romsi sir thats very sad....

When your car will be back at your home.