1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. they had consumed alcohol....this is what the fifth guy says who got saved since he was lying down below in the back seat...

Damn Lucky i must say...
    May the others RIP!!!
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Many people have the habit of driving with looking at signals.Even at green signal one has to stop and cross at minimum speed.
  3. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I watched this video on news channel and i must say this was horrible one. I really wonder why brake did not apply?
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    before signal turns green the honking starts here,its very hard to follow the rules.i try to follow the rules on signals but not, due to others honknig and finally i have to follow them :(

LIVE to DRIVE.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Forget about brake, the more fundamental one brain has failed here.
    3 people like this.
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Most people don't bother about looking left or right when on traffic lights during peak hours. From what I know this accident happened in early morning hour's. The injured guy's blood report has shown alcohol from what the cops have said. Blood report of the dead people is awaited.

Ultimately, no amount of air bag's, ABS, impact beam's or seat belts are going to save you if you don't have common sense.
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    suppose this accident hadn't taken place does the cops use the cctv to find out odd hours traffic violators? If they could at least catch few of them it will spread an awareness
    among people.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Always I feel that jumping signals should attract maximum penalty! At late nights, even if you are waiting the signal to turn green, people will stare at you as if you are committing biggest crime in the world or will say things like - "moron, what are you waiting for? move ahead :evil:

Most of the late night / early morning city mishaps happens at a junction or a signal...
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The bike fellow was lucky. Even he was very close to the truck.