1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    Onlookers denied any fatal incidents.These cars are pretty safe. Probably the airbags saved them.
    @amargawade90 : I have another click of the front tire. Will try to upload it.
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    I came to know that Yamuna express highway is not safe for indian tyres which a big debate is already going on,
    Also there is many accidents happening in the high way due to many tyre bursts happening in the high way....
    Two die in Yamuna Expressway accident

Most of them are saying speed , i am not accepting it , its actually the road which is not suitable for indian conditions
    As its a cement road which heats up quickly and also our tyres are suitable only for tarmac , so people please advice who ever taking the yamuna high way drive slow
    TFI'ans throw some lights here ?? think tyre pressures should be low to avoid burst?..
    3 people like this.
  3. Even if the pressure will be low the tyres will have more friction and hence get more heated...I thought tyres are pre-test run and are suitable for all sorts of tarmacs...
  4. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    We need to ensure we drive slower than the speed rating given on any tyre. Utmost importance should be given to the tyre pressure, rotation, alignment and balancing at regular intervals.
  5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

fake fake fake..
    no way any one will respond like that after a near death experience.
    the bike fly's on impact.but comes to a sudden halt.
    nice work by the camera and computer genius...
    2 people like this.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Today there was a accident on the Expressway to Electronic city .. A White VW vento jammed behind the TATA safari .. VW nose is jammed until the dashboard though no casualties huge traffic jam..
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What was the condition of Safari?
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Few obserations from my side:

1. The bike is almost intact. A screenshot of the bike:

Untitled.jpg

It should have shattered into pieces and the debris should be visible. Another screenshot:

Untitled2.jpg

The front fairing is intact.

2. How did the camera man know the car is coming? He turns the camera away from the bike and towards the road before the car has arrived.

3. The car rolls over twice, yet there is no damage to its roof/no shattered glass.

4. The way the car catches fire is a bit strange.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  9. Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I wonder why he has driven in such high speed at that junction. He might have consumed alcohol.Horrible