1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

This video is a bit old. Many of you might have seen it.

There were so many things to notice in this video. First, watch the video and then read further.

Things to notice :

1. The guy in the video was so closed to death twice in 30 seconds. First, he missed the death by few inches and second, by few meters
    2. What was the speed of that car?
    3. How did that car explode ? I assume most of the fuel was spilled over.
    4. There was a wagon r in the background
    5. Pity for the guy and his new bike
    6. Amazing camera work by the guy behind camera
    7. Anything else you can notice ?
  2. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

^ Doesnt look genuine at all to me :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Yesterday being bharat bandh i decided to keep my punto offroad and went in my cutie small M800 to office, while returning in the evening slowly traffic was picking up on the roads. I stopped near the Indian oil Petrol pump near BTM to put petrol, i was waiting in the queue to fill petrol then the car in front of me a silver figo started to move without realising that the fuel pipe was still hanging to it and not removed by the pump people. When bunk people complained about it to the driver he just paid the bill and fled the scene..
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Yup. It's too fake. See how that van slides.
  5. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Many of you might have seen this...Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( - Team-BHP
    Used to read his travelogues though i m not a member... a latest blog on his recent german trip left incomplete..

Well, This brings up a debate on how well we all maintain our tires... How often we do regular inspection, allignment, rotation, changing tires instead of putting tube n running till it dies(or we die), etc and the other safe practices followed even though we might have a car with abs, etc etc.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Recently one of my friends traveling from Chennai had an accident only mistake he did is he refilled his tires with air when he took a break at hosur at the bunk, the Tyre bursted on the way and the vehicle hit the median.. Request not to fill a hot tyre during long runs
    2 people like this.
  7. sungoa2010

Team Bhpian Sam Kapasi had passed away in a road accident in Mumbai -Pune Express highway. The reason is the tire burst while driving.
    My prayers are with his family.
    Sam Kapasi is NO MORE :( - Team-BHP
    2 people like this.
  8. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

I liked his YetiBlogs very much.May god give his family strength.
    1 person likes this.
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    RIP Sam Kapasi. My deep condolence to his family.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  10. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    it was really shocking news
    RIP Sam Kapasi....
    My deep condolence to his family.

he recenty rebulted that Land Rover new rims from dubai n new set of geolander but ..... :(