1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What Fiat is missing in their ads is happening to you.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    In School, Our respected Teacher gave us a lession, He told " don't run behind money, let money to run behind you, build yourself like that way".

After your comment Sun, I though Fiat has the same policy, " Don't run behind customer with ad, info. Let customer runs behind Fiat's Car, and we will countinue to build Fiat car that way".

;).
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
    5 people like this.
  3. DSC05143.jpg

This accident occured in front my own eyes when we were going to visit Dharmasthala,the swift dzire guy was driving very rashly,before few seconds he overtook me and couldnt see the oncoming truck...

Drive safe guys...
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  4. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    534342_412205128828189_2010068722_n.jpg

m3 crash due to brake failure during PETES super sunday drive.
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Cant bielieve that it occured due to brake failure..The petes super sunday drive had ferrari,lambo ,bmw's.....I missed that great event.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It cant be a brake failure... I heard that he was driving enthusiastically in full race mode in the twisties from top.. Since it was raining, the roads were super wet. when he floored the pedal at the corner, it just spun out of control due to loss of traction.
    This is the same M3 which appeared in the movie Rajamanikam
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    yep that was the case.I heard like that and some fb comments was like it was a brake failure.Here is a eyewitness comment : 'He missed a turn!! Overpowerd for the turn + heavy rain caused the accident".The car belonged to a film producer.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What a waste of a brilliant car.

Money doesn't buy driving skills or wisdom, no doubts on that.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
    8 people like this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    The same M3 was earlier used in a Malayalam movie by our Star Mamootty. This M3 belongs to the film's producer.
    mamooka.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cant agree more on this! Very well said! Point noted and saved in my mobile :clap