1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Agree with you, An Non ABS Punto is more sturdy than the ABS swift, and believe me i have tested it.
    We Fiatian enjoy or you can say we have great pleasure in Driving out Fiat with pride.....
    2 people like this.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Its my dream that one day Punto will sell 20k and these Cheap Japs around 500-600 nos.;-) How can people buy such lightweight cars in which even the Fuel Tank is made up of plastic to save costs and weight!!!
    3 people like this.
  3. Its not only your dream buddy,this is what every FIATian dreams of...
    3 people like this.
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Absolutely 100% agreed sungoa :up, when i recently visited car accesories shop near my place the owner was complaining about his swift to my surprise he was once upon a time a great deciple of swift, i asked him what happend sir.. he told he hit a pillar trying to jump a signal, he was literally cursing those brakes on his Zxi.. Luckily no casualties, front part was gone.. in that case i smiled for a while thinking of my MMM which saved me lot of times in breaking department.. full control :drinks
    3 people like this.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Let him have the drive in your Grande and for sure he will be flat.....
    1 person likes this.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My friend had a very minor accident in his swift, he climbed a footpath... there was not much visible damage outside, but due to the absence of underbelly pan, the gearbox got the hit and its synchroniser everything had to be changed, still its not smooth, there is a sound coming while revving. i m wondering, normally the gearbox n all will have a very think outer shell n it cant get damaged so easily..and yet this happens to some !!! luckily we have the "Kavach" for the protection :p
    2 people like this.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Very true! Recently I was benefitted from this 'kavach'. On my recent long trip, had to do bit of off-roading to reach the resort. Due to superb GC, Punto managed most part very well. But due to my mistake ran over a huge stone and heard a screeching scrap! My heart was in my mouth and then cooled down after I remembered the Kavach! ::T Really wondered what would have happened if I was driving other cars in that senario! Recently while negotiating a hump, my friend blew his Figo's oil filter due to low GC
  8. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    I am happy with the current situation where everyday I see 20 heads turning on my Punto. I am sure this won't be a scenario if it sells 20K a month.
    4 people like this.
  9. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    exactly toruk, exclusivity is a feel good factor for everybody even though they wont express it... I d love to be the white horse in a string of horses rather than just another one in the herd !!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey guys strange thing happened today morning when i was coming to office one guy in bike followed me for some distance even at the signals he was starring.. i started smelling some mischief and pushed to speed ahead he followed me back to back then i put my car to the side he also stopped his bike and came to me and asked me is that a new punto with a smile on his face, he asked how is the car how much mileage it gives, he is planning to buy one it seems .. people are so crazy now a days ..
    5 people like this.