1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Asif this was lying with the dealer since quiet a long time right or this is a recent one ? Never read or seen anything in the local newpapers with respect to this accident.
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Mumbai
    Fiat's are built to save anyone in the cabin to survive it has all the crumple zones to absorb the impact, the only way if someone dies is if he/she was not wearing a seat belt or he/she had a faint heart and their heart could not absorb the shock.

3. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    I too suspect the same. Looks like the inmates werent wearing seatbelts. The 2 pics give me an impression that the cabin to be be pretty safe and doesnt look like anything close to causing a death.

Would be happy if anyone can get more details on this accident, especially the seat belt parts.

On the outset, I have always BELIEVED THAT FIAT CARS ARE DEATH PROOF, given that you are wearing the SEAT BELT!!! I know it could be too much of an overstatement, but thats my opinion till date,
  4. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    itz a recent one.Occured last week @ kottarakara.After seeing the reg no in the photos ma frnd told me that this car was a part of "Rent a car service" in trivandrum & he had hired this car once.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    its was a swift(came to knw abt the accident frm news papers & frndz, but this pic is from FB) that collided with a lorry at pallipurem,TVM 264734_268136089963832_844767087_n.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    That was seriously bad accident. Look at the car man, I dont think one can survive from this kind of accident. Also observe the damage to body shell. Japanese cars has poor build quality and thin metal sheets.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Even after seeing this people are behind this paper thin metal sheets,just for the sake of resale value,not valuing their life at all....
    1 person likes this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    One of the worst I ve seen. The car might have been doing 100 + & seem to be a straight hit.Cant even recognise what car it is if Asif hasn't mentioned it.
  9. The accident looks very bad,its impossible for anyone to have survived this impact,even if this car had airbags it wouldnt have taken the impact..
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    One of the most horrific accidents. How could the car disintegrate like that!

The Indian Swift needs to be sent to some European NCAP test centre, so that we can see how they rate it.