1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Guyz...speed was around 80Kmph and it happened in Sep'10, car is already scrapped(Net Loss). Nope I didn't buy another FIAT....I miss my car very badly. Thts all I can say.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :eek: That was a big one. Thank God you came out unhurt from that.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gmittal, thank God you are fine, Which car are you going for now?????????????????????
  4. found a car waiting for repairs when i was in the workshop to check the status of my car..
    no one was injured. as the SA was telling

12062011108.jpg

12062011109.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  6. @ Gaurav... That was a hell of an accident man. Thank God that you are safe.
  7. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Thanks Romsi....it is one year now...I am missing my punto :(
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Gmittal I did not get youm You said you are missing Punto, Did you change the brand after the accident?????!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Actually my punto got scraped, and settlement done by insurance company on total loss basis.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Tbhp threads, mostly as usual are dragged by bunch of jerks . a kind of sarcasm follows through .

There is no or little difference to show up when it comes to failure of car no matter if it is japs or germans.

Most of the Japanese cars in India are entry levels which gets repaired on the spot even by a local mechanics .
    A fiat and other similar cars are very much complicated compared to alto or santro . so you will never find a smaller car on flat bad or being towed.