1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Most neglected thing in India. Most of them go for 0-100 figure not 100-0 figure.
    1 person likes this.
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Cinju, that is the reason why very good cars are met with accidents.

Indian road are not built for very high speed. Major Drivers even don't think about road manners, other driver's behaviour, law in India and tried with very high speed with Ego if some one crossed Him/Her luxarious Car.

As example:- If you need to cover 600 Km in a day need 7-8 hrs depend on speed 75-80 Kmph, to get it you can do max velocity 110-120 KMPH; But why others wanted to cover it within 5 hrs with life threatning fear ( because of Indias road condition) with insane velocity ( if not they are in very emergency situation).
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  3. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Just read this in today's Pune Mirror
    screen-capture.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    These rickshaws doesn't give any indicators and simply go whatever the way they want. We need to anticipate it and drive slow whenever a rickshaw is infront. Finally irrespective of whose fault it is the bigger vehicle which is going to get more trouble.
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Punto after collision with lorry.One died and one injured.Pic taken from dealer yard.(mohandas motors).Airbag could have saved that lady,who passed away.Guyz plz plz gor for airbags.Please dont risk your life.There are things that money cant buy

DSC_0374.jpg DSC_0377.jpg
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Looks like internal injury might have caused the death. Surely airbag might have saved her. Considering the fact that it has collided with lorry and looking at the body, which has done the best to save the occupants. It is a emotion variant(old).

In one thing I have the respect for honda is that they have Airbags and ABS in all variants(currently). All automobiles should follow that. Then people will be forced to buy that.
    3 people like this.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sun, Truly all Car company need to provide ABS & AIRBAG in all variant. Atleast Honda stared the trend in India.
  8. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    But considering current Fiat situation in India,they cant provide airbags in all their variants,as they should hike the prices by atleast 50K,which may result in lower sales.How many among us takes into account the importance of airbag while busy comparing prices/features with the competitors.I still remember one of ma colleague advicing me not to go for airbags,as if they open its too costly to reinstall.When i pointed out how airbag helps to save ourselfs during an accidents,he replied with the famous Indian dialog."we are buying a car to travel not to make accidents".he advised me to opt for a lower variant and with that saved money go for a good music system & after market alloys.Even well educated people thinkz so cant blame the rest.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

I think respected supreme court should make necessary orders to make airbags as standard in all cars launched in India,rather than banning cooling films.
    5 people like this.
  9. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    Sadly, a GOD was needed. Since God may not be there always, he should consider Fiat for his renewed life.

Have never seen a accident involving a Fiat where a death occurred with passengers wearing seat belts. What was it on this occasional? Were the passengers wearing their belts? Airbags is secondary. Primary is always the basic seat belt.

:( Either way may the Fiatian soul rest in peace :(
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    If we compare the both case we will come to know about how strong is the Fiat body. I also doubt whether they worn the seat belts.
    I am also first time hearing a death case associated with either palio/punto/Linea.
    1 person likes this.