1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. this looks pretty bad,i dont think anyone survived this..
  2. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    The owners of these cars may have thought that they are driving the most trusted cars of India. They can do anything with it :D
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Some people think about how their cars will be cared in case of a problem or after an accident in terms of spares and service centers and some people will be worried about their life in case of a accident or even how to avoid a accident. So the former people contribute for lion's share of indian automobile market and people like us are minorities. :D
  4. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Slightly off topic, but felt like sharing - On highways, I notice the most horrible driving by Swifts! During my last weekend trip from Blore to Sakaleshpur (Western Ghats) noticed 2 instances of horrible road manners and alas it had to be Swifts again! On one occassion, a BMW guy over took a Swift and this Idiot started chasing BMW! Come on guys, give respect to the fact that its a Beamer and accept the fact that there are faster cars on earth! A car like Swift can never ever come close to it on a open highway atleast! Phew! God save these people!

Very rarely I come across a Punto / Linea driven in a erratic fashion. Be it on a highway or city! At times, I wonder as to whether am I the only one to feel so about Swifts?
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I observed a similar incident. I was in the passenger seat of my BIL's santro and we were about to take a turn to EA(chennai). There was a traffic jam and cars were in Q. A swift started entering from right side and went by hitting the ORVM. Totally a ruthless fellow. There was a honda accord and a BMW behind but it is the swift owner who decided to become ruthless.
  6. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @punto emotion.. I ve to say that the most number of rash drivers i ve seen are those in innovas... In all my long drives, the most rashly overtaking and driven car has to be innova only !! No wonder, the most number of accidents and fatalities reported are those only, than any other car !!! Even today, an innova rammed into a tree in Karnataka kiling 5 of them.. It should be in papers by tomorrow !!
  7. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Auto vs Innova

Saw this accident photo in a Kolakata newspaper. The Auto hit the innova and few persons were injured. Looking at the Damage in the auto and innova I must say these Bajaj Autos are quite well built !!
    AutoVsInnova.jpg
    5 people like this.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Varun have you forgotten the Xylos & Taveras ?Most reckless driving are by these taxi segment drivers who has this "Mera baap ka road hei " attitude. They are sure that car owners will definetly give way for them fearing their lives.
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I agree guys that Innovas, Taveras, Sumos are pathetically driven. May be because majority of the cases these are taxi segment vehicles. I was referring to personally driven cars.