1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    sandeep ke album se dhapa hai 1 yr before
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Here are few pics:

18092010261-1.jpg

18092010264-1.jpg

18092010266-1.jpg

18092010270-1.jpg

18092010272-1.jpg
  3. gaurav
    edit the reg numbers out..
    why is it that all the time one wheel or the other of the car comes out when ever i meets with an accident?
    especialy on the punto?
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I'll say it like the Yanks say ; ''Jaysus Christ''. :eek:
    Thats some impact.

Gurjinder
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hey Gaurav, that was a really bad accident. tell us how it happened if u don't mind
  6. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Its been more than 6 months.......now it doesn't matter to edit out the reg number..... :(

@Shams: It got skid on the steep turn, banged into a side wall of a small bridge, toppled and landed on drivers side. :uh:uh:uh
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Gaurav!! coming out scratchless from such an accident speaks volumes abt the strength of the car... u must have been at good speed when it happened... just curious to know how has the accident affected u.. and did u buy another fiat after this
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    OMG gaurav its ur rebith yaar
  9. yes guaray that seems to be your rebirth..
    now how do you feel after the accident..
    its not that someone might see the pics here. when you try to sell t off it would be a little problem for you..
  10. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Gmittal thank God you came out safe...of course hats off to Fiat's solid build. Would like to know more regarding the accident if it doesn't hurt your feelings. What was your speed when this happened ?? The car is total loss or you are getting it repaired ? I am still shocked to see those pics.