1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

did the guy woke up after the accident or he was still like Zzzzzz?
    Like someone must have shook his shoulder, sir, wake up, your cruiser is totaled:mrgreen:
    Then Sir would say, I know i know, with petrol costs going skyward, it's actually a benefit & goes Zzzzz again:shock:.
    Man!! Honda sold 9000 odd cars last month. How come with such petrol costs:A??
    1 person likes this.
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    did the car topple in the accident?
  3. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Todays top telugu news paper:
    20120622b_004102006.jpg
  4. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Its linea rite .. Even after the car standing upsided down it didnt crush for its weight , GREAT FIAT, I dont know the the language written , nothing happend to people inside ??
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thats telugu and the summary of the report is that the Guy driving the car was cornering at a high speed, lost control and hit the divider resulting in toppling of the car. The guy seems to be seriously injured (probably exaggeration) and there was a woman co-passenger too (nothing about her injuries/safety has been mentioned). Looks like a T-jet to me. Hope it is not one of our members.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Not it is not T-Jet for sure, the alloys are from normal models.
    1 person likes this.
  7. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Cornering at high speed is the USP of Linea/Punto. How did this happen with Linea?
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    @PuntoMJD
    He might have been in way too much speed, even the best would have some limit and when you cross that this happens.
    Also experience counts a lot, over confidence either on yourself or car is always bad. One should drive upto the speed at which one is 100% comfortable and in complete control of car.
  9. PuntoMJD

PuntoMJD Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ you are right. After all its machine and small mistake cause huge disasters.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I was traveling in a volvo from chennai to cochin on 21st night. It was raining and near Kancheepuram the vehicle stopped with a jerk. Every body couldn't understand what happened. The door was unable to open. The front vehicle applied a sudden brake and volvo driver, to avoid the hit, turn the vehicle towards left side. But the level of side land was much below the road level and vehicle was about to topple. But the amazing thing was nobody realized the entire thing except a small jerk. The vehicle build quality is superb and it absorbed the shock without passing it to passengers.

Waited two hours on highway. There was a roadside dhaba near that place and probably the front truck might have applied sudden brake after seeing the dhaba. I have observed this with few other vehicle. When follow a truck at night always keep a safe distance. They can change the lane or stop the vehicle without a signal.

21062012(002).jpg
    There was no light so the picture quality is bad.