1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    RitZ scenic, was created due to the floods/tsunami :)
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I am banned from TeamB%% right from the registration, or else would have posted all the cars pictures over there for which they boast the safety...
    2 people like this.
  3. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    This thread is most Horrifying , even more than Fiat Sales . One may escape unhurt from accident but it hits person emotionally and start calculating his destiny or start living in sort of phobia .
    Drive safe guys
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Land Rover..

I saw this in one of my friends Facebook page.. lr.jpg

Its said that it got fire while running and the owner left it like that 5years back , near pettipalam some where around waste dump area,thalassery.
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
  5. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Deadly ignorance about tired driving is putting lives at risk.An accident near ma home around 3 am today morning.The guys in the car escaped with very minor injuries.The car crashed into a jeep and eeco and then to an electric post.The guy driving the car said that he fell asleep for a sec and car the car went out of control.Even a carelessness for a split sec can cause accidents.

DSC_0112.jpg DSC_0113.jpg
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's a total loss. Driver must've fallen asleep while doing some serious speed. On the driver side, the City has almost transformed into a Manza.
    1 person likes this.
  7. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    It was not his car,he got it from a friend for shifting his house.The car was filled filled cloths and other household stuffs.
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    How I hate irresponsible people who put others in trouble because they are born stupid.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Filled clothes might have protected him ;) It looks like the old honda city without airbags.
  10. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    I pity that electric pole.
    1 person likes this.