1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Thank you romsi.am also happy with everything.only one ache in the heart is when i think about my car.those guys in the service not yet taken for the repair.its still outside waiting for the surveyor to come.today i finished the insurance paper work.hope everything ends fine
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Today one of my friend called up and asked whether my car met with an accident he was referring to a snap in one of the newspapers & when I managed to find the snap online I was really shocked.It is indeed my punto with the reg no clearly shown (I have masked it here..). But I was just passing by & I really dont remember this one :).

accident.JPG
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Finally my wish got fulfilled.:D I was trying to see one punto in TV,movie,news etc. But there are plenty of innovas and swifts, but no fiat. :(

It looks like the camera is focused on your Punto than the intellectual-20
    1 person likes this.
  4. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Yeah man I was literally shocked on seeing this. The photographer can easily get a shot of the accident vehicle alone as the time I pass by this route is quiet early & the stretch wont be that busy at that time. On seeing this snap the 1st impression feels as if my car had hit the i20 & my car looks intact from the front. Hope they dont file a hit & run case against me :p
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Exactly. That is why your friend has called and asked you whether your punto met with an accident.
  6. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

i lost count of the number of car accidents i saw on my way to and from Goa.. some snaps.. IMG-20120428-00227.jpg IMG-20120428-00228.jpg IMG-20120428-00229.jpg IMG-20120428-00230.jpg IMG-20120428-00232.jpg
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Another Tin box going to the trash:A
    1 person likes this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thomman, Those roads near concona are very tempting for speed drive. Very very dangerous. The roads are very good, give a virtual confidence to drivers. I have seen WagonRs trying to tail me in 120+ on these roads. It simply a matter of luck that they survive.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Cinju get the cutting of the Newspaper as your Punto has come on PAPER, May be the reported must be clicking the picture of the i20 but as when your PUNTO passed by he could not resist his camera lenses and go the picture. Any one who opens the page of this paper will watch the Punto first rather than the accident car..
    2 people like this.
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

No bigger jokes than Wagon R & A star cruising@120+:lol. Live comedy. They would look hell of an ugly tin box from behind while cruising. Even a blind one can tell that this speed isn't natural to them. That's like a lame person aided with walking sticks trying 100 mtrs sprint & actually manages to sprint. How damn funny that sight would become:mrgreen:

With such poor aerodynamics, Wagor-R will be thrown away off road if strong wind is blowing:lol

If they ever imagine themselves with a FIAT owner's vision, they will be damn embarrassed trying all this. Morons are fed up of their lives & want a painless quicker end to their lives than Potassium Cyanide could do:mrgreen:.
    Why doesn't Maruti put a star at bottom in their adds that "Speeds above 100 km/hr are just for aesthetics. Don't dare to refer onwards".
    It's so funny to see a SWIFT's speedo with 220 km/hr:lol
    I would be disappointed if Chinese owner's won't feel offended because i meant nothing but offense here:cool
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
    4 people like this.