1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    1.07 L is nothing but what you saved in your life because of Linea. It is a matter of few weeks and the Linea will be in it's original form.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sorry to hear about the accident. Looking at the picture the damage doesn't look that huge. Do you have an estimate of the expenses by any chance.

Downshift - Press - Fly
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

It's really nice to hear that someone didn't get hurt. Financial loss does hurt but it was nothing compared to human well being.
    Did someone notice another Tucson Wine FIAT getting rammed? why so many TW FIATs??
    I remember Sundar1600 reporting twice, i have posted 1 TW punto a month back, another TW Linea is in this thread, this one is also TW:A?
    Mine is also TW::OO
    What the hell:confused:!!
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sad to see the car like this Mohd... But 1L for this is a very steep estimate...The max you might have to shell out from your hand may be 10k as not much of plastic parts have got damage... except if radiator/fan and AC pipes got damage... but nothing seems to be affected in your case. But presently, the insurance cos charge 10% of painting now. keep us updated.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Sorry to see the pictures Mohd, and thank god that you and your fly are safe. thats the priceless think we have.....
    Dont worry about the Linea as it will be in the original form soon and could not find the difference, But be after the service guys for the touch up painting work...
  6. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Parts damaged includes windshield glass side mirror cowl headlight fog light lower arm bumper hood then there are certain things i don understand.i will post the final estimate soon yes enki you are right financial loss s nothin compared to human well being.but still i don believe TW attracts more trouble. :) anyway thank you all for your concern.
    My insurance s new india assurance,the service centre guys told me that since its an outside insurance i will have to pay the bills myself first and later the insurance will be issused to me as cheque probably after one month! Is that true? Somebody please help me
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

You need to get it surveyed from your insurance company. Contact them & they will schedule their surveyor visit.
    Process all the legal formalities with them & then proceed for repairing.
  8. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Thanx varun for the concern.i hope so.there s some problem with power steering i suppose.the oil was leaking through the impact sight

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Yup i know.tomorrow am going to visit the insurance company office.they had given me a claim form which i have to submit tomorrow

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Yup i know.tomorrow am going to visit the insurance company office.they had given me a claim form which i have to submit tomorrow
  9. @mohdshea... thank god that you and your family are safe. Don't worry about your car.. it will return in prime form.

The below pic was taken yesterday when we were on way to the All Kerala TFI meet.

A dezire decided to climb the divider.

P5060062.jpg
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Romsi it is nothing but the result of uncontrolled desire of Dezire. Ms. DDIS want to follow MJDs going for Fiat meet and the Mr. EPS was sleeping because of lack of feedback.
    Brake dogs tried to bark but couldn't stop.
    5 people like this.