1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Hello TFIans.feels so dispersed guys.i had an accident two days back with a bike.i swear on god the mistake was not mine.by god's grace he was not badly hurt except some bruises and above all me my mom and wife who were aboard were not hurt.but my car!oh my god i cant believe it.i have been looking after her like my most priced possession.not even a single scrath or a noticeable swirl mark after 18 months.don know how much insurance am going to avail but anyway the service centre guys already given me a 1.7 lacks estimate.actually i was planning to participate in the all kerala tfi meet tomorrow :-(
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    So sorry to hear this but 1,70,000/- after hitting a bike? :eek:
  3. Sorry to hear of your accident. What was the damage for which 1.7lacs has been quoted?
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Sorry to hear about the accident. Which part of the car got the hit? 1.7 L is too high in normal case.
  5. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    sorry everybody.my mistake.its 1.07 L
  6. Even 1.07 lakh sounds huge after hitting a bike .. BTW do you have got any pic of the same ? Just wondering about the damage that a bike can cause to our punto ..

Ajit
  7. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    but truly guys all these days i used to think like are we all little more obcessed with fiat egarding its built qlity stability braking and all...
    now i think am truly convinced.
    am not a techno freak..am a doc..i always used to think does this ABS is relly worth a thing?
    guys now i know what it s and how its gonna help you if suddenly some sick ba****d jumps in front of you suddenly and u see him in middle of ur road side just 20M in front that too u r in resonably good speed.
    i loved my car so much before but now am so so impressed by everything it has got.she could not only save the biker from a head on collision but saved my wife and my mom too who were with me.am posting some pics too
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
  8. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala
    Linea 1.3
    03052012010.jpg
    thats it!!!
  9. mohdshea

mohdshea Amatore

malappuram
    kerala