1. The much awaited Team FIAT Stickers have been launched. To get your set click here : Team FIAT Stickers

Accidents

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by varunrtr, May 30, 2011.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01 / TO
    I just happened to see a 90hp punto in the showroom's yard in a condition similar to yours. i m attaching a pic of it for reference. The guy there told me that a mini lorry that it hit was turned over and there was absolutely no injury to anybody inside as airbag was deployed. by looking at this, i cant believe it could turn over a truck ! The owner just came and booked a new punto 90 hp , was what the the sales exec said. the repairs come to more than a couple of lakhs !
    But this just boosts the confidence in punto, that it is the safest hatch !!
    drive safe !

punto.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    3 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Now thats a true FIATian::T.

Gurjinder.
    rejin_r, cassini and Lunafiatic like this.
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    This reminds me of the 1st accident news I heard about Linea somewhere in 2009 and that was so worse that you will feel that no one would have escaped from that accident. But luckily those in the car came out 'UNHURT' and the owner booked another Linea. He was saved because of the Tank like build quality of FIAT cars . I am putting reference to another site which has snaps of this accident.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/2576-accidents-india-pics-206.html (Fellows plse don't hit me for this reference page as this was the easiest I could find while googling..:sadblue )
  4. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    man..that sure is the worst i've seen of a linea....
  5. Shivam

Shivam

Ludhiana
    very sorry to hear about it,thank God that no one is hurt.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    by god that it is hell a tough car..
    thanks cinju for sharing.
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  8. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

No Doubts about the safety and toughness of the car. I personally experienced this, Me n my friend came out of the car(which happened to be a total loss) scretchless. My car toppeled 3-4 times before it landed up-side down.
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    u have any pics Gaurav
  10. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I do have pics....will post in the eve.
    BTW Aniket, I like your Avatar.