1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accident ,Please help me to fix this

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by santhukp, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Completely agree! Irresponsible attitude over a mistake by self and showing arrogance should never be tolerated.

Well said, Shiv bhai! ;)
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi, Sorry for what happened to your punto, i am astonished to read that it happened right in front of the Madiwala police station -Total mall signal and nobody came for the rescue. Buddy don't worry your punto will be back in shape soon,.
  3. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Please check with local Jugaad first on price...

Else,if you get good rate from insurance simply go for it
  4. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check at SAI Colorium - About Us. Seen very good reviews from J Ravi sir and few other TFI members as well.
    They will give you a quote for total replacement, replacement with a used one, and for total repair as well.
    In Bglore cabies and paalice work hand in hand, no use getting frustrated about that. Some how local people has this feeling that in the software glass house offices currency notes are getting printed.
    1 person likes this.
  5. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Buddy nothing to worry. Just the hatch needs a replacement or if possible denting and painting it will do it.
  6. Buddy,

Please check whether there is damage to rear sil and do not replace the door but get it tinkered as new boot door will not have the door sealant and at the time of selling the car one can easily identify it is replaced.

-Sat
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

What is door sealant?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. If you see the edge of the doors from inside, you can see soft rubber like stuff.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    if someone goes to a used car showroom to get his car evaluated for sale, this is the first thing they check!!
  10. santhukp

santhukp Amatore

Bangalore
    Given the car in KHT motors for repairs and requested the Insurance claim.The Adviser told they have to replace the back Dicky panel(the Steel part) and they are telling bumper part needs to be replaced ,he will try to fix it otherwise they will replace it(only 50% claim on Bumper)Total amount quoted is a bomb:shocked.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Police initially behaved very rudely to me but after calling higher authority they become courteous to me and taken the cab drivers vehicle key in custody and the driver and his owner of the vehicle came to me and started crying :eek: