1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accident Pic

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gauravp, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    well i'll just say luck & 1 tech. advantage of FIGO that she is not designed lyk tall boy like wagonr ...if it was wagonr car must hd toppled twice/thrice!...by d way Cubbie,hope ur friends escape unhurt.
  2. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    No one hurt, just shocked thats it.--
    Yup, WagonR and Santro might have added another dimension to the episode and luckily they werent driving such cars.
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Viny, The car was on left side, the truck came behind :evil: and hit it on an angle that made the car turn to Right and with Panic and seeing a big truck 2 inches away, i believe my friends instincts might have pulled the car towards Right Side of the lane + at the same time Truck driver realising his mistake took a right turn and again on Collision Path and second collision and Truck mowed the car for 200-300 mtrs before stopping and by then the occupants ::OO
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    :shock: That must have been really scary.. Glad to know all are safe.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    :car Thanks god your friends are safe, Thats what we want to hear, :) , Next time your friend will think not twice but THRICE before changing the lane :lol:
  6. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    oh what a relief that the passenger were safe. thats the solidity of Fiat cars. makes me wonder people opt for unsafer cars and not Fiat.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Got this Via Whatsapp. as per the message the driver Madhu Escaped with minor bruises.

palakkad-accident-car.jpg.image.784.410.jpg
  8. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3