1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accident Pic

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gauravp, Mar 11, 2011.

1. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    I am very sad to hear this news from one of my friend who has forwarded me this accident of Linea. He was saying the guys in Linea were driving very fast and racing with other car. Posted it to know if it belongs to anyone from this forum. I pray the guys be safe after the crash.

SNC01834.jpg
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    :eek:, Linea getting turtled, this must be insane accident. There is a uncommon deep impact on left side rear. I hope the people in it have survived.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    man where did this happen in pune? GK associate board seems it happened in my area. GK is our builder
  4. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Passenger cell looks ok...so I believe occupants were safe if the were wearing seat belts....damn people must be driving really insane....it take a lot of effort to turtle a heavy car ...
  5. Italia-Linea

Pune
    this is insane... the linea is scrap... i am imagning what broke linea so badly.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    It looks like it flew in air, turn turtle and crash landed at the location, as there is no marks on the soil below it.
    Furthermore it, looks like it was it by some other vehicle on rear left with very strong force, that should have turned it left, but it some how managed to cross the divider (if any) and flew up to crash location in turtle position.
  7. Thats a pretty bad crash. I wonder how the car toppled ?
  8. Italia-Linea

Pune
    got the details.... as i said this happens to be in my area and this has happened just few meters away from my house,

b****** was driving at speeds of hundreds in drunk condition and was racing with someone who was another b******.

this b****** toppled over 6 times. this road is very narrow and uneven. no one dares to drive like this on this road.

b****** deserved this but linea dint deserve this :sadblue

Mod's Note: Pls be careful in language & words. Lets not cross the line in anger.
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    R d occupants safe ??????
  10. Italia-Linea

Pune
    yes totally safe. nothing happened to him. though i wished something should have happened so that he learns a lesson for his life.