1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accident on 2-Oct

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Good path Sat, But let him come to the station and let the cop do some ear wash for him.

Its Off topic But i will narate a incident which happened with me
    On my way back from mahableshwar, I was following the Honda City (Cousin's), I was at a speed of 70-80, My couson was just overtaking a M80 which was fully loaded with vegetables and his chain got cut and he stranded right in front of the ANHC, the rear carrier of the M80 hit the ANHC there was a deep dent in the bonnetand the bumper near the Front left Log light was scratched. I was just following him and my punto breaked in such a way that my full body weight was on the Pedal. My Punto stopped just few inches from his rear end. My next vision was the rear view mirror, so that no other car is behind me. But my parents who were with me taught that we have hit the ANHC.
    The main part the M80 guy got up, without saying sorry, we were the one to pick his bike and vegetables and keep aside, Apart from that he started asking Money to fix his chain.
    I just blashed him in the local language and told my cousin to move the car and lets go.....
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013