1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accident of Swift Dzire - Prospective Buyers can Read before Making a Decision

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by C_S, Dec 9, 2013.

1. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Friends,

Please read the thread in the below link on an accident involving, Swift Dzire where wearing seat belts and having an airbag has saved life.

My Dzire met with an accident - Team-BHP

I would suggest prospective car buyers (Any brand) to read this before making a decision. Generally (Including me) we try to save a few rupees ignoring the importance of airbags. I had done almost done this during my purchase, somehow convinced that Safety needs to be given priority.

Best
    CS
  2. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    I am relived that your dad is safe and recovering well. Its very sad to learn the fate of Accent passengers, I pray for their souls to RIP.

Vehicles coming in from opposite lane is one of the scariest & totally out of control situation which a driver cannot predict, he will not have more than a fraction of second to react as the speeds of the two car adds up in the head on. We can only pray and wish ourself good luck that we will not get into this.

Regarding the safety feature, the govt. should make it mandatory for all the cars to have Air bags and equally we should also take the responsibility of adhering to safety precautions. Atleast each of us have a friend or friends who will not lock helmet chin straps, or a family member/friends who feels seat belts are not required for short drive, wish folks learn from others mistakes and not wait too long to learn their lesson.
  3. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajks it is not an accident that my father met with, this is link that i got from Team-BhP and posted it for the benefit of forum members.
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    CS, I am sorry.. ignore the related quote.
  5. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Thats one scary accident!!! RIP accent souls.
  6. C_S

C_S Amatore

Bangalore
    NP Sir.. :)