1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accident due to aquaplaning

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by shashanknathani, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Shashank, this accident is not less than a re-birth!!
    good to know that you and your co-passenger came out scratchless.

Please do all your communication with SC and Insurance on email. They might not be willing to send emails stating whatever the promise verbally but you would need to insist. verbal communication cannot be relied upon with these folks as they have a habit of taking a u-turn from their words.
  2. Shshank, i would suggest you record all the conversations wwith insurance folks. When they backtrack on a promise you will have the proof.
  3. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank God & i am glad that you are safe . 7555 had really saved you bro.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Damn! Happy to Hear you both are safe! That Thing is a tank man! Drive Safe from now.. Take Care!
  5. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

Banagalore
    Cheers for team fiat pune ...this shows we all are like family
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some choices can make your life

Some choices can save your life

Shashank I am glad you chose wisely when you bought your car.

Hats off to TFI Pune gang as well : Italia-Linea, Mahesh, Prasad, Pragalbha, Gautam : awesome guys !!
    5 people like this.
  7. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Thank God no one is hurt..
  8. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Rajan has given a neat explaination , its said Air filled in tyres should not be less than 30% , once in water we should take both the legs off the pedals so the car should come back to track once the car comes out of water but this case is if one side of vehicle is in water when whole car is in water i don't think so , The car involved here is active model ,may be abs and ebd could have helped a little if it was there.

I am happy Even with out ABS,Airbag,EBD Fiat have saved them today so car's design and strength plays a vital part
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Rescue Team [Left to right] : Amit, Amit N, Prasad, Mahesh, Kedar, Gautam, Rishi, Pragalbha, and the luckiest ones Shashank (pilot) and Rakesh (co-pilot) :cool:

Photographer - Channa thats me :-D

IMG_6613.jpg

Here are the rescue vehicles
    IMG_6655.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
    20 people like this.
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Shashank,

Glad to know that the occupants emerged out safe. Otherwise the car looks a real wreck. Hats off to Pune TFIians for immedaitely responding to your call for help. Where exactly on the Pune E-way did this happen? Before the Khalapur toll/Between Khalapur & talegaon toll/After talegaon toll?

BTW the 1st and 4th pics of the car are drastically different. The damage doesnt seem much in the 4th pic.

I suppose you must have contacted the Insurance co now that the car must have been declared a total loss, how was the experience in dealing with them?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.