1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accessories on the Linea

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by Anjuraj, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Anjuraj

Anjuraj Timido

New Delhi
    Hi guys, it feels good to be writing for the first time in this forum...:p I have been compelled to book my second fiat - a Tuscan Wine Linea 1.3 MJD after owning a Fiat 1.2 NV ELX Palio for more than 8 years and driving it for approx 1.30 lac kms (it still is a beauty so i am retaining my baby)....thank you guys for the eye opener on the teflon stuff.....can save some money on that. However, I wanted to ask is there any place where I can make the Active model look like the Emotion (externally) by fixing the chrome biddings all around the car as well as on the glass biddings and the door handles ? request some suggestions on the economical side please....:confused:

hope to get the delivery in anther 3 days time.....will share the ownership experience with you guys later.......
  2. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Hi Anuraj,
    You can ask the dealer only to fix the chrome strips. I have got it done for my active Tuscan wine. I don't remember the exact cost though of the same.
  3. Anjuraj

Anjuraj Timido

New Delhi
    ya thanks Vaibhav, i did and he quoted me an astonishing price of over 10K !! that is why I asked....