1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

accessories on my BSW 1.3MJD EP

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by nskumar, Oct 29, 2010.

1. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    hi arul..got it from TAFE.local dealer. tryied with few accessory shops for a perfect upholstery..but not upto my taste..shall change once i find a good one..any suggestions
  2. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @nskumar Stanley is very good. You can check the pics of my car in the section of modifications.
  3. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    Stanely & Karlson are the toppers in quality & price, or at least that's what I learnt from various forums.
  4. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    thanks anand and arul..shall check the stanley boutique in coimbatore..any idea about the costs?
    one more problem
    after fixing the center arm rest thers nearly no free space in between the seats..how would the new seat covers will be in place?
  5. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    I've checked the rates couple of months ago in Stanely, Bangalore...they quoted approx 25k but that was just a casual call to find out the ranges...in your case, you can have their rep come to your place and provide you the estimates and other options wrt arn rest and other preferences that you've...
  6. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Looks cool.
    Great job
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Interesting work on under dash LED lights, how much it costed you?
  8. Dude gr8 upgrades, i really liked the floor illumination and reverse parking sensor, as mihirc mentioned how about night driving? and do they fit a new mirror or something (newbiiieee) ;)
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    Hey the photos look kewl ! On the hand rest, how did you fit it? Drilling holes? Did TASS do the job for you?