1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accessories for New Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by mangeshtendulkar, Apr 26, 2014.

1. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Yes thats true, in fit and finish Maxpider seems good over Star3D and Digifit. Also Maxpider mats has velcro like material underneath which can provide additional protection and also noise insulation, well in Linea I dont think this feature is of mats is of much use as anyways noise level inside cabin is handled nicely by the car itself ;). On personal note I liked Maxpider over Star3D. Regarding durability, I think both are good and their life expectancy also depends on how an individual takes care of them.
  2. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hi Mangesh - Firstly, congratulations on your new ride.
    1.) As far as the 3d mats are concerned, I would strongly recommend star 3 mats. You can buy it online from http://www.carmatsindia.com/. I am using it as well and I am sure you will not regret buying it. The quality is really nice and they are extremely easy to clean. As you know that, there is a continuous feet movement of the driver and that might wear the mats very easily. Hence, to avoid that, on the driver side mat, there is a metal sort of fitment which will help last the mat longer. Maxspider are more expensive and surprisingly does not have that metal square fitment.

2.) For under body protection, as your car is new, don't do anything to the under body. FIAT cars already come with the under body protection coat from factory. You may consider doing it after a year or so.

3.) Sun Films - Make sure you get the approved ones by RTO. You may want to consider getting a certificate from RTO stating that the films are approved. Else, cops will make your life miserable. You can also consider clear sun films for better heat reduction.

4.) Mudflaps - As mentioned earlier, you can buy them from the dealer or from 99rpm.com for a better pricing.
  3. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Mangesh, Congrtulation on your Tjet, I am not sure if i am too late for recommending mats, but i suggest you try the nomad mats from 3M.
    They might not be the cool looking ones out there but they are the best for what they are suppossed to do.

They have a new 3M outlet in chinchwad as well now