1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accessories for New Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by mangeshtendulkar, Apr 26, 2014.

1. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Hi,
    I am getting the new Linea around May 2. I would like to know good shops to buy the accessories in and around Pune or Wakad (PCMC) area.
    Visitied Sahil Motors in Pimple Saudagar area but found them costly and not so promising.

Accessories I am planning to buy are -
    1. 3D Mats
    2. Seat cover in fabric/jute material.
    3. Mud flaps
    4. UV and Heat insulating sun films
    5. Scratch kit (bumpers, mirrors, doors, etc)
  2. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Why don't you buy some of them on the internet. It will be cheaper and you will have the convenience of home delivery. I ordered from Snap Deal and had a hassle free experience.

Mud flaps get it from the fiat dealer as they have perfect Fiat mud flaps which should be around 800/-. Try your luck with the dealer to give it to you free, they normally oblige. Seat covers I would suggest you buy later as the OE fabric seats should be good. Sun Film try Blaupunkt or 3M.

What is scratch kit?
  3. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Thanks @5u3zEr0, I will definitely get mud flaps from dealer and see if I can get it free ;). Scratch kit is nothing but those tapes on both rear and front bumper corners, vertical strips on edge of door and strips on ORVM. Also another question, with OEM Fabric seat, won't they get dirty if I postpone plan to buy seat covers? Don't wanna spoil the OEM fitted fabric :).
  4. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    I am planning to buy 3D mats and Seat covers from SnapDeal website. Any suggestions for which brand to look for?
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    You are welcome!

I suggest that you use the oe seats till they get dirty and then put seat covers on them. You don't need to put seat covers on a brand new seat. I get the OE seats vacuumed and washed once a year and they are fine.

3d Mats - Kagu is good. Should be around 5500. Let me know once you buy them.

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk
  6. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    1 person likes this.
  7. mangeshtendulkar

mangeshtendulkar Amatore

Pune
    Thanks @shashanknathani for suggesting Car Cupid. I visited their shop on Pashan-Sus road today and am extremely satisfied with variety and pricing. Tomorrow I am getting the delivery of car and will then take it to them for underbody coating, engine compartment coating, paint protection sealant, sun-control films (Snow S70 for side windows and rear glass, Arctic 72 for windshield), 3D foot mats (confused between Maxpider and Star) Maxpider is being offered for Rs 5500 which I think is bit expensive in comparison with Star 3D. Also thinking to add bumper scratch guard, door guards and side body moulding.
  8. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    I would strongly suggest visit 3M car care on Baner-Pashan Link road and then only take decision , You will see a lot of good reviews for them everywhere .

9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    I got mixed up with Kagu and Maxpider and thought both were the same. What is the visual difference between Star and Maxpider? Is it worth the Rs.2000 in difference as I am planning to get 3D mats for my car also. I think Kagu or Maxpider were the first one's to bring the 3D type mats into India and then the regular importers and dealers started bringing the cheaper 3D mats into India as usual.

Getting the sunfilm on the windscreen is a good decision but the bumper guards will make the car look ugly. Think about it.
  10. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Maxpider Kagu are the same thing. They look far better than Star to me but let me know their difference in reality if you see them. Here is the link, it says Punto but also mentions Linea on the same page. Maybe the mats are same for the Linea and Punto.

3D Maxpider Kagu CAR MAT Fiat Punto | eBay