1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accessories for my new Fiat Punto Evo

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by confusedintelligence, Oct 5, 2014.

1. confusedintelligence

confusedintelligence Timido

Lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @ghodlur just removed the ribbon (thanks)

About the fog lamps, The Fiat guyz told me that its not possible to put in a fog lamps in Active. Even if we do so an extra switch needs to be placed somewhere as the existing switches wont help for the extra fitting. Please if there is an alternative let me know.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2014 ---
    @Ravi :
    Door beading: Brand-Galio, Price- Rs 500 (Black and chrome)
    Bumper beading: Brand-Galio, Price- 300 (Black and chrome)
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. confusedintelligence

confusedintelligence Timido

Lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @Ravi, read the thread but as said there, one needs to put in an extra switch (god knows how neat it will look). This is really frustrating from FIAT, they should give this option of upgrading one's ride. These are the small things which tend to take the cherry off the cake.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Its not just a simple switch installation, the BCM also has to be programmed so that the displays on the MID console can be activated.

There isnt single pic of the fog lamp switch installed in the thread which Ravi referred, hence I assume that the switch will be installed in the same position as seen in the existing Emotion variant.
    confusedintelligence likes this.
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats. The bull-guards won't fit and it adds more weight to the car; so the performance of the car will be degraded.

Indian roads are made for mainly SUVs (that escapes all the potholes). As well humps are made to break the car. So we can't find a guard for all the parts of the car. Just try to drive safe.
    prabhjot likes this.