1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accessories for Fiat Avventura

Discussion in 'Technical' started by rj.031086, Jun 4, 2015.

1. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Guys, lets use this thread to post all accessories for Fiat Avventura.

What accessories should be part of this car to enhance its beauty and sportiness further.

I already have reverse PS with camera fitted along with door visors.

Pls suggest- seat covers, front arm rest, mobile holders etc?
    carloversindia likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Check out some OEM chrome accessries from your dealer.

You can think about the armrest from new Linea. For seat cover avoid using some common design and think about something different.

Mobile holder yes, you can buy it from any accessories shop. A good mobile hold will cost you around Rs. 700-800.

How about upgrading the ICE with 4 components and an amplifier to support those comps and you wont need subwoofer in your car.
    rj.031086 likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Are there any specific door sills - normal/illuminated for the Avventura bearing the name?? If so then it can be thought of.
  4. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys! Check out this image of mini countryman pick up.
    Even though I don't own Aavy, the roof lights on Aavy would definitely add more ruggedness...

Screenshot_2015-06-04-22-12-28~2.jpg
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I have added bicycle stand with cross bars.

@kedarbendre, are you sure? One can add Linea arm rest to Avventura?
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have old Linea's armrest fitted in my Grande Punto. Looking at the design I am pretty sure that we can retrofit it.
    varoon9999 likes this.
  7. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I checke with the auto mechanics in ggn. They denied fitting armrests in avventura. Door sills are not there. Where can I find them?
    I'm ordered online car ceasefire, is there a place to get it fitted unlike a cab?
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You wouldn't find any accessories for Avventura in Gurgaon. Best bet is online...primarily eBay or autofresh.in
  9. rj.031086

rj.031086 Novizio

Gurgaon, New Delhi
    Gurgaon
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Any place where I can find list of accessories and prices or a catalogue for Avventura accessories? How can you enhance its beauty?
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    @rj.031086

Isn't there a list of Fiat accessories on the Fiat India website? I think so, do check. However, not every dealer stocks every accessory, since demand tends to be low, given their expense (this is true for all, even luxury brands, in India.) Perhaps better to check out ebay etc for the good, easily accessed and decently priced stuff, especially for non-Avventura-specific, more generic Fiat maal?