1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accessories and extra fittings.

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by chandranap, Nov 16, 2010.

1. chandranap

chandranap Timido

Bangalore
    HAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear friends

Accessories and extra fittings.
    Dear friends

Please note that though we spend lacs on our cars, the delers or even fiat company itself do not have any love to the customers.
    No accessories are available at dealers, and they keep us waiting which never come.
    For spare parts it looks to be that there are no standard rates.
    My remote key fallen in water, when I contacted different dealers in Bangalore I got costing having difference more than Rs 1000/- this indicate that there is no control of pricing.
    Fiat say we can get spares in 15 days. But I don’t think it is possible.
    Any idia to solve this mess.
    All this mostly happens because we buy by heart not brains

::T
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    chandranap, best way to confirm the pricing is to email to partshelpindia@fiapl.com & service@fiapl.com

For getting spare parts on time, best way is to make sure they put the order in-front of you. It will come in one week. Otherwise escalate to Fiat.
  3. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    hey Chandran.....like we discussed at the KHT Motors the other day, they are yet to source in other accessories...they promised to get the ones ordered by end of this month...hopefully...

Meanwhile, like Ravi said, write to Fiat and confirm the prices....and I guess, getting those remote keys is going to take some time compared to other spare parts/accessories.. I would recommend you approach both Prerana/Concorde as well
  4. chandranap

chandranap Timido

Bangalore
    HAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i got the items, in mid dec
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats good. Because the duplicate foldable remote key comes from Italy so it takes 4-6 weeks for the same after you place an order.
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Hello Doc

They have such a hi-fi manufacturing facility @ Pune. Why it should come from italy ? any specific reason ?

FAIT should mandate a uniform pricing for spare parts across the dealers. VAT / ST might vary from state to state, but within the state difference in pricing is totally unacceptable

Thanks
    Vasu
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Fiat spare parts price are uniform all across the India, it only differs due to difference in VAT and other addon taxes. Every dealer access same billing software, which has prices of product set by default from company, so they cannot modify that part, if you take a bill you could see prices remain constant all across the country. They also have defined service charges, but here dealer can play around as it has space misc service charges too.

If you find difference in prices quoted, this could be just verbal mistake, when actual bill will show up it will have the right price, which would be applicable all across the country. Even I found that quotes given at times by dealer where on higher side, when the bill was generated it came down moderately :)

Saying that, there could be some crook who play around over this to fool customers.