1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accesories for GP Sports

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by chandu525, Sep 12, 2012.

1. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It is very much available as an accessory, but the catch is that you got to buy the whole set, costs 3.5k plus.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  2. You sure about its availability? Because in my car there are lot of air bubbles on the sticker so maybe I need to strip'em off and put a new one..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yup. Here you go. :)

Part Number: 59116854 , MRP: RS.2554
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    If I am not wrong one of the TFI member is selling OEM Punto Sport decals. Please check TFI classifieds.
  5. Is this for the Fiat white decals placed on both front doors?

6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No Arnab. The FIAT decals on the front door was a welcome gesture from FIAT for the factory visit. There are not too many air bubbles on them in your car. I don't think those decals are available for purchase from the showroom. You can get them made from any decent sticker shop though.

When you come back from Kolkata, we can try a DIY experiment to remove those air bubbles, if you like :D

Rajan
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

We are having bit of a confusion here.

The part number I provided was for the sticker set that comes as part of OEM Sport 90HP and not the complementary Fiat stickers.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

8. Sure thing Mr.Rajan we will give it a try..thanks for helping me out with the DIY stuffs..