1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accesories for GP Sports

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by chandu525, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Slicing the wire and tapping power from them??well honestly I dont have any idea as to what truly voids the warranty...But its better not to try anything from outside just keeping the warranty part in mind,we can get it done from outside but only if we trust them enough..
    Btw,in my previous car(swift),auto window roll up was installed,and wires were cut and then installed..

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Is it?I never found any mention of autocop anywhere(maybe I missed that part),or maybe the SA wanted to say auto lock,but said autocop::D
    1 person likes this.
  2. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Met Praveen Raj at the Sachin AutoShop today!, Thanks for his advice, installed follwing things

1. Jopusa Car Duster - Rs 550
    2. Jopusa Microfiber cloth - Rs 300
    3. Upgraded Headlight bulb to OSRAM - Rs 1200
    4. Mobile Phone Holder - Rs 550

Total Dent 2.5K
    1 person likes this.
  3. what is the wattage of the osram bulbs?
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    OEM bulbs are also Osram. You must have upgraded to Osram Night Breaker plus!!
  5. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    Wolverine, if possible can you give the detailed specs if possible as I am thinking of upgrading from the stock ICE on my Linea too but in stages. My current budget is close to 10 grand plus or minus 2. Top priority is the crystal clear clarity, should have the potential not to break even at north of 20. Currently it sucks even at 12 :( also there should be room for taking it to dhinchaak levels ;) I mean an additional of 25 grand later!
  6. Yes Shams. I was there . it is a night breaker plus.
  7. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
  8. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Can anybody tell me where I can buy the FIAT provided Decals for Punto, Last week my car left rear door got repainted hence I have lost those decals, I want to buy a new one, Let me know where I can buy the same in Bangalore?
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Chandan, i think you should be able to get it at the showroom or service center. Get in touch with Prerana showroom @ Lalbagh or which ever is near they should be able to help you!!

By the way, what happened to your left rear door!!
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  10. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Raj,

Some Idiot came in the wrong direction in my office basement had to bang the car to the wall, The left door got scratches and small dent, I got it repainted at Sai Colorium JP Nagar!, Now I have to get the decals for the door, inquired a local sticker shop they don't have the decals like the factory fitted ones, The factory fitted decals are just one stripe , I want to know where to buy this? I doubt showroom guys have it as accessory