1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accesories for GP Sports

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by chandu525, Sep 12, 2012.

1. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

I recently got GP Sports:). I am looking for following accessories for my car, Can you please suggest where are the good Car accessories shop in Bangalore

1. I have the AutoCop Central locking installed by dealer, I wanted to add the Buzzer to it, Also If the cost is reasonable then I would like to also install Auto Windows roll up after the car is locked
    I spoke to FIAT Accessories sales guy at Aadya motors , he said any such act will void the 3 year AutoCop warranty. Is this true? Or is there any option to install the above without loosing the warrant

2. I want to install a good quality Mobile Phone Holder which can Hold my N8 along with its case, It should be tilt able Horizontally as well, I searched ebay(http://www.ebay.in/sch/i.html?_from...hone Holder for Car&_sacat=See-All-Categories) for few but want to know if they are worth the price?

3.Speaker Upgrades- I want to install a decent sounding speakers for my car, Stock speakers are OK, but I need something which can deliver more bass and Crystal Clear sound, I dont want to install SubWoofer, I can stretch budget for Dampeners, I want to know if the stock unit comes with Tweeters? IF not can I install one?

Please advice

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

29 views!, but no reply whats happening guys?
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. Stock speaker don't have tweeters. If you are on a limited budget, you can try my setup which has been done:

Front Comps: Hertz DSK 165 and Rear Coax -Hertz DCX135. Total price was 7000 rs.

I have original Nokia mobile phone holder for N8. Paid 750 rs for the same. It is not that great, when you go on bad roads. Phone may slip out from the holder; happened to me once.

AFAIK, Auto up feature cannot be installed on Punto. Any wire tampering will void your warranty. So be careful while doing modification releated to electrical parts.
  3. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Thanks Praveen fo the info, I can extend my budgjet upto 10-12K if I can Install Tweeters, I am looking to upgrade to Infinity speakers, Any reviews on the same, Also BTW where did you do the upgrade?

4. Installed from Sachin Autoshop. Infinity is also good. Hertz DSK 165 has tweeters.
  5. You installed autocop for the buzzer?or you wanted the buzzer for security purposes?for auto window roll up you need to install modulator,it costs less that 2k...
    Regarding phone holders,I have the original nokia accesories,but it is of no use,on bad roads it just falls down on its own...
    For speakers if you really want to change it now,do it in stages..
    First stage you can go for good components for the front doors from either infinity,rockford fosgate(will cost approx 7-9k),and front doors damping...
    Then in the second stage you can add an amplifier,and rear door speakers...
  6. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

I wanted the buzzer, and auto roll up, But if I get this done will it void the AutoCop warranty ?

7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Chandu why did you install the autocop central lock as Punto sport is already equipped with the central lock.
  8. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Kedar, I didn't install the autocop central lock, I was referring to the factory fitted central lock only (FIAT SA told that factory fitted central lock is from AutoCop)
  9. Installing window modulator wont be possible then...because you have to cut wires and get it installed...Still you can try talking to your friendly neighbourhood Fiat SA
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    But if we slice the wires then whats the problem? Can we do that????