1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accesories being used in fiat cars

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by rohitsharma, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Any suggestions for headlights upgrade within warranty limit... Stock bulb is good but no throw, spread more and not cover distance...I know about philips and osram but are they good about throwing light on road for more distance or because of headlights design of punto it will also going to spared ?
    Earlier i have osram all weather 70/85 in my i 10 its too good but plastic glass melting problem after overnight drive so i am not going for high voltage bulb. Please suggest....
  2. Diganta Malakar

Diganta Malakar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
  3. Ananth_90

Ananth_90 Timido

Kochi
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Go with Philips xtreme vision plus H4 of the same wattage as OEM. The low beam performance is very good.
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  4. Diganta Malakar

Diganta Malakar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    Hi Ananth, Is any modification needed to plugin the Philips xtreme vision plus H4
  5. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    No its just plug and play..
  6. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    I am using the xtremevision plus and its great. Plug and play. The performance is really great!
  7. Diganta Malakar

Diganta Malakar Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.2
    What is the cost of xtremevision ? Can you please post few images with the lights throw at night ?
  8. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    The cost is around 1500/- if not less however buying from an authorized seller (check out philips Webpage) can yeild better discounts. I got mine for 1400/- all inclusive. I will click the pictures and post it tomorrow
  9. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    The MRP is around 950 per bulb for Xtreme Vision. So Rs 1500 for two is a good deal.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2016 ---
    You might not see any difference in the pictures taken by a camera for obvious reasons, however you can go with these bulbs without any worries. I have been using these since the past 4 years.

The improvement is like 50-80% more than the original bulbs.

The bulbs tend to lose intensity though after 1-1.5 years (4-5 hours average per day).
  10. Sachin patel

Sachin patel Amatore

Vadodara
    Vadodara
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Any suggestions for adding fog lamps in dynamic evo ... Request you to please provide some details like
    1. Same lamps in g.punto or lenia?
    2. Wiring
    3.price
    4. Not fiat then what is option?