1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Accesories being used in fiat cars

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by rohitsharma, Mar 29, 2016.

1. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    hi everyone, starting this thread to know whatever accesories our members are using in there fiats along with review, so that newbies like me can benefit with your experiences.

to start with i am using pt810 bluetooth, (thanks to fellow member for telling me) here is the link

http://www.amazon.in/PT-810-Bluetoo...&ascsubtag=a9718854-4c31-40df-ac66-e30a42af05

it is nice product and provides hasslefree wireless experience to enjoy music using bluetooth.

hope other memebers will also pour down info about accesories they are using .
    thanks n cheers
    Naughty likes this.
  2. vigneshrace

vigneshrace Amatore

Chennai
    Hi,

1.Car USB port can be used for the songs from mobile?
    2.Can we connect our mobile to this device via AUX cable?
  3. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    device has two ports, one you have to insert in aux point and another into usb point. rest just connect your mobile with this bluetooth device and you can play songs from mobile using bluetooth. i will post pics tomorrow for clarifications.
  4. antony1405

antony1405 Novizio

Chennai
    Is it possible to install the shark fin antenna in linea tjet? If yes, Where do I get it in Chennai and how much does that cost?
    loanbaba likes this.
  5. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Can we switch / advance tracks with steering controls if we use this device?
    At the moment, if we connect to phone with aux, we can't switch / advance tracks with steering controls. It has to be done from phone.
  6. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Saji no, that is not possible with this device, if you want that option than tantra bluetooth device is there , you can find it online easily, its apx 1500 rs
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 1, 2016 ---
    Screenshot_2016-03-15-14-37-09.png Screenshot_2016-03-15-14-26-52.png
    Naughty likes this.
  7. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Rohit: Do you own a Fiat with BnMe and this PT810 is connected to BnMe usb port. I am expecting that this will let me stream audio via Bluetooth from my device inside the bluenme.. correct me if my assumption is wrong?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    loanbaba likes this.
  8. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    hi..i own avventura with bnMe and device does work independtly of bnMe.
    loanbaba likes this.
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Cool.. let me buy it and hook it up in BnMe usb port and play songs via bluetooth from soundcloud on mobile :)

Gosh... just realised u have auxiliary port in avventura.. unfortunately my linea doesn't:(

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
  10. rohitsharma

rohitsharma Amatore

ahmedabad
    ahmedabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    ohh..it needs auxiliary port also. :(
    anyways enjoy riding
    loanbaba likes this.