1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ac problems

Discussion in 'Engine Compartment' started by RAJ, Jun 10, 2012.

1. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Tall claims from FIAT India. I have been waiting for my TJet's ac compressor for 1 week now.
  2. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Dear Doc.,

As Simbio rightly mentioned... They are not equipped with FASS facilities yet. They have procured the land and place on S.G. Highway but will take some time to be up and ready with all the facilities to be FASS provider.

Regards,

Neel

- - - Merged Post - - -

Absolutely... Their Tall Claims and Our High Hopes... :mad:
  3. carfreak

carfreak Timido

Mumbai
    Me also facing a peculiar problem. With AC on the car feels sluggish. When I switch off the AC the car still feels as if there is a load on the engine.
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    With ac on, some load on engine is to be anticipated & the car would be sluggish. When ac is off, it shouldn't be so.
  5. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad

Finally... After waiting for few days...

Got the cooling coil replaced under extended warranty... :up

I had to bare the charges of GAS and labor for filling that GAS which is approx Rs.1500...

but noticed a small issue after the installation of cooling coil - something is rattling in the dashboard... I can hear that low screeching rattling noise once the car crosses around 2000 rpm (During the pickup)...

FASS tried their best to get rid of that rattle and in Last one of the trial runs (Total 4) it disappeared as well, but again it reappeared during my drive to home.

any take on this? What could it be? Any suggestions?

Note: they had to open complete dashboard and refit it to change the cooling coil.

Regards,

Neel
  6. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    None there who can help me with this?
  7. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    My best guess - something is loose somewhere. Can't be more specific than that.
  8. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    my car is at balaji Thane for same ac problem ,AC cooling coil leakage i think its known issue in 08-09 linea n punto and T jets
    now waiting for warranty approvel
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Best of Luck Aniket for Extended Warranty Approval... :up
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    You would have to fight hard to get anything done under extended warranty. Its a sham.